Pick Your Poison

Thursday 1 September 2011

Oh Hello Blog

If my internet presence wasn't tedious enough, I thought I'd smack down a blog to shamelessly promote my shit drawings, articles, lomography and other goings on.

First up, I have a new monthly feature over on the independent, UK based film review site Cinemart. Here I make partially cynical and fairly lacklustre commentaries on upcoming games and occasionally throw in some remnants of meaningful article writing.

I'm also working on walking a slack line, which is fucking hard!, learning to fire a traditional re-curve bow, scanning my psychologically telling doodles from my work notepads and all kinds of other shit.

To top off this spurt of writing, learning and creating, I'm also hoping to get some work done on 'The Project' with a certain Mr. Sambles of www.tomsambles.co.uk, it's been in the pipeline for four years now and needs some progress. There's a tiny preview at www.tomsambles.co.uk/giantspider


No comments:

Post a Comment