Pick Your Poison

Sunday 11 September 2011

We Create Metal...

... As I quite enjoy destroying my own integrity I've decided to post this hit new metal anthem, created last night in the early hours of the morning. The main creative drive was derived from genuine delirium, fuelled by hours of Carcassone, cheese burgers from Mom's Diner and apple Lucozade. It's not the amazing vocal performances from my housemate and myself, nor is it the powerful guitar skills on display that make this a gem. I think you will agree that the incredible percussion, provided by Mr. Sambles, is what makes this a truly epic composition, the serene, gentle tapping of the guitar and the gentle, flinching crash of the custom miniatures heroes tin lid hi hat. Crank up the volume and OBSERVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment